CNC Stainless Steel Parts High Precision Custom Service Miliing Turning
CNC Stainless Steel Parts Quick details:
1. CNC Machining or Not: CNC Machining
2. Micro Machining or Not: Micro Machining
3. Brand Name: 7 Swords
4. Process: CNC Machining/Turning
5. Type: Broaching, DRILLING, Etching, Laser Cutting
6. Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
7. Model Number: Customized
8. Keyword: CNC Turning Parts Service
9. Color: Customer Requirement
10. Service: Customized OEM
High-precision CNC turning parts have the characteristics of high precision, which can process accurate diameters and reasonable processing depths. The turning processing efficiency is high, the equipment investment cost is low, and the overall processing accuracy of the parts can be better.
CNC Stainless Steel Parts Specification:
|Process||CNC Machining Center|
|Product Name||CNC Machining Stainless Steel Parts|
|Surface Finish||Powder Coated, Polish, electroplate, Black Anodize, brush|
|Material Capabilities||Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Copper, Hardened Metals, Plastic|
|Keyword||CNC Turning Parts|
|Drawing Format||2D(DWG/DXF), 3D(IGES/STEP)|
1. The carton for outer packing the inner packaging according to customer’s requirement.
2. Opening the packaging, check the products carefully, and take them gently.
3. Any questions, please kindly contact us. Our team will solve your problem. We will try our best to offer you the good quality and best service.
CNC Stainless Steel Parts Applications:
The process is suitable for machining a variety of materials and producing a variety of custom-designed parts and products. In addition, it is also suitable for the production of high-precision, high-tolerance parts such as safety equipment and industrial valves.
Q1: Are you a factory or trading company?
A1: We are factory in Shenzhen of China, welcome to visit us.
Q2: How can I get the quotation?
A2: We will submit the quotation in 24 hours if getting detailed information during working days. In order to quote for you earlier, please provide us the following information together with your inquiry.
1) 3D Step of Files and 2D Drawings
2) Material requirement,Surface treatment,Quantity
3) Any special demands or requirement, such as packing, labels, delivery, etc.
Q3: Can I get a product sample?
A3: Yes, of course. We will make sample after you paid set up cost. And we will take picture for your check. If you need physical sample, we will send you by freight collect.
Q4: What kind of file can you read?
A4: Various type of 2D or 3D drawings are acceptable, such as JPG, PDF, DWG, DXF, IGS, STP, SLDPRT etc.
Q5: What is your way of packing?
A5: Normally we pack goods according to customers’ requirement. For reference: wrapping paper, carton box, wooden case, pallet.