CNC Brass Parts, CNC Spare Parts, Precision Turning Parts, Brass Machined Parts
1. CNC Machining or Not: CNC Machining
2. Color: As your requirement
3. Material: 303/ 304/ 316/ 304L/ 316L/ 17-4PH/ 1214L/ 1215/ 1045/ 4140/ SCM440/ 40CrMo,etc.
4. Micro-processing or not: Micro-processing
5. Tolerance : + / -- 0.002mm ~ + / -- 0.005 mm
6. Surface Treatment : PVD electroplating, painting, electropolishing, passivation, electroplating, blackening oxidation.
7. Application: Automobile, motorcycle, aviation, electronics, medical, household appliances, machinery, etc.
8. MOQ: Small orders can be accepted
|Name||Custom CNC Turn Milling Aluminum Parts|
Teflon coating, sandblasting, electroplating, etc
|Tolerance||+/-0.002mm ~ +/-0.005mm|
|Application||Medical device industry, Aerospace, auto parts, 3D printers, sports equipment, environmental protection equipment, farm equipment|
1. One-stop professional service: more than 15 years working experience in international trade in machining industry. From inquiry to shipment, we will provide you with a full range of support.
2. Our 24-hour online service, quick quotation.
3. We have experienced technical workshop and quality assurance, you are welcome to discuss your needs or product customization you need with us at any time.
4. 100% QC quality inspection before delivery, and can provide quality inspection table.
5. Our product quality and service are well received by customers at home and abroad.
6. We have experienced engineer team to provide OEM and ODM services.
7. As an integrated industry and trade company, we are developing steadily in this industry.
Q1:How do I get a quote?
A1: Please give us detailed drawings (PDF/STEP/IGS/DWG...) , including material, quantity and surface treatment information.
Q2: Can I get a quote without drawings?
A2: We would, of course, appreciate receiving your samples, pictures or drafts with detailed measurements for accurate quotation.
Q3: Will my drawings be leaked if you benefit?
A3: No, we take great care to protect the privacy of our client's drawings and can sign a confidentiality agreement if necessary.
Q4: Can you provide samples before mass production?
A4: Of course, sample fee is required, if possible, refundable for mass production.
Q5: What about the lead time?
A5: Generally, it takes 1-2 weeks for samples and 3-4 weeks for mass production.
Q6: Can I know the condition of my products without going to your company?
A6: Yes. We will provide detailed production plans and send weekly reports with digital pictures and videos to show the production process.
Q7: How to enjoy the OEM services?
A7: Usually we will according to your design drawings or original samples, give you some technical advice and quotation, after your consent, we produce for you.