CNC Milling Parts Metal Prototype Custom Anodized 304 Stainless Steel
CNC Milling Parts Description:
1. We use the latest CNC processing technology and are equipped with advanced production equipment, which can operate efficiently.
2. Lathe Machine CNC Milling Machining Parts have the characteristics of complex shape and high coordination requirements.
|Service||CNC Turning, CNC Milling, Laser Cutting, Bending, Spinning, Wire Cutting, Stamping, Electric Discharge Machining (EDM), Injection Molding|
|Materials||Aluminum: 2000 series,6000 series,7075,5052 etc.|
|Stainless steel: SUS303,SUS304,SS316,SS316L,17-4PH etc.|
|Steel: 1214L/1215/1045/4140/SCM440/40CrMo etc.|
|Brass: 260, C360,H59,H60,H62,H63,H65,H68,H70,Bronze,Copper|
|Plastic: Acetal/POM/PA/Nylon/PC/PMMA /PVC/PU/Acrylic/ABS/PTFE/PEEK etc.|
|Surface Treatment||Anodize, Bead blasted, Silk Screen, PVD Plating, Zinc/Nickle/Chrome/Titanium Plating, Brushing, Painting, Powder Coated,
Passivation, Electrophoresis, Electro Polishing, Knurl, Laser/Etch/Engrave etc.
|Surface Roughness||Min Ra0.1~3.2|
|Drawing Accepted||STP, STEP, LGS, XT, AutoCAD(DXF,DWG), PDF, or Samples|
|Lead Time||1-2 weeks for samples,3-4 weeks for mass production|
|Quality Assurance||ISO9001:2015, SGS, RoHs, TUV|
|Payment Terms||Trade Assurance, TT/PayPal/West Union|
CNC Milling Parts Advantage:
1. We have a professional engineering team to evaluate and design your project, and have a strict confidentiality system.
2. We can offer a detailed production schedule and send weekly reports with digital pictures and videos which show the machining progress.
3. we can make measurement based on your samples to make drawings for machining parts making.
4. Our production will be strictly complying with the drawings requirements.
Q: What if I am not completely satisfied with the parts I receive?
We guarantee our materials and workmanship based on the terms of the initial order and the information provided by you. Any disputes based on a subjective determination shall be brought to the attention of management who will act in good faith to provide you with complete satisfaction. Our continuing business relies on earning your confidence in our ability to meet and exceed any reasonable expectations.
Q: How can I get a quotation from your company?
Contact us. In order to quote you as soon as possible, we need the following information:
1. Detailed drawings (format: CAD/PDF/DWG/DXF/DXW/IGES/STEP etc.)
4. Surface treatment
5. Any special packing or other requirement
Q: What's the MOQ?
We can accept low quantity.
Q: Can I get a sample for check?
Yes, just need sample cost, we will return it back in mass production.
Q: What if I want custom a part but I can't draw?
We can also offer design service as long as you tell us all your requires.
Q: I want to keep our design in secret, can we sign NDA?
Sure, we can sign NDA before you send the drawing.
Q: How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A: We usually ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT. It usually takes 3-5 days to arrive. Airline and sea shipping also optional.
Q: How to proceed an order?
A: Firstly let us know your requirements or application. Secondly we quote according to your requirements or our suggestions. Thirdly customer confirms the samples and places deposit for formal order. Finally, we arrange the production.
Q: Do the products of all the colors are the same with same surface treatment?
A: No. about powder coating, the bright-color will higher than white or gray. About the Anodizing, colorful will higher than silver, and black higher than colorful.