Why CNC precision processing plants choose polyhedron processing
Features of polyhedron machining center:
1. CNC precision machining plant is equipped with a polyhedron machining center swing head, which can realize the machining of planes and holes at any angle in space. It is applicable to the whole process of automobile, various moulds and large workpieces with complex shapes from powerful cutting to high-precision finishing.
2. The X-axis four track cross slide arrangement enhances the bearing capacity of the workbench, and the special support of the screw rod ensures no overhang.
3. The cross beam adopts reasonable combination of transverse and longitudinal reinforcement and meter shaped reinforcement, which has certain bending and torsion resistance; The three roller linear guides and eight slender sliders on the Y-axis are arranged reasonably.
4. The Z-axis stroke is 1300 or 1500, equipped with 4 roller linear guides and 12 sliders, arranged symmetrically, and the force is reasonable.
5. AHC automatic exchange of the head chamber, using servo motor and high-precision slide rail positioning, independent and stable, does not occupy processing space.
6. The spindle adopts direct connection structure, with high speed, small vibration and large torque. Compact structure, suitable for machining deep cavity parts.
7. Equipped with Heidelberg controller, large color LCD screen, load self adjustment, easy operation.
8. The strong and weak currents of the electric control box are configured separately to prevent interference, increase reliability and maximize the working time.
Polyhedral machining center mainly adds a fourth rotary shaft on the basis of the original vertical machining center or horizontal machining center. Generally, the rotary axis parallel to the X axis is added on the workbench. The rotation axis is defined as A-axis When machining polyhedral parts, it is required that the machining surface of the polyhedron can be parallel or vertical to the workbench after rotating around the rotation axis A, otherwise, the machining of the machining surface will be incomplete, resulting in undercut or over cutting. happen. Install the machined parts on the A-axis turntable through the fixture, keep the workpiece rotation axis parallel to the A-axis, and correct the reference plane. In the actual processing of Dongguan CNC Precision Processing Factory, the relative position of the processing plane can be obtained by rotating the angle, and all the pixels in the processing plane can be processed completely.