Contact Person : Perfect
Phone Number : 18575535002
November 28, 2022
Aluminum alloy stampings are characterized by low density, good conductivity and heat conductivity, and good corrosion resistance. The surface treatment of aluminum alloy can meet the requirements of corrosion resistance, wear resistance, decoration or other special functions of products. The surface treatment commonly used for aluminum alloy includes spraying, painting, electroplating, anodizing, infiltration, oil spraying and sandblasting.
1. Spraying: It refers to the use of pressure or electrostatic force to attach paint or powder to the surface of the workpiece, so that the workpiece has the function of anti-corrosion and appearance decoration.
2. Baking paint: paint primer and finish on the base material, and send each coat of paint to the dust-free constant temperature baking room for baking.
3. Electroplating: the process of using electrolysis to make the surface of metal or other material parts adhere to a layer of metal film. It can prevent corrosion, improve wear resistance, conductivity, reflectivity and enhance aesthetics.
4. Anodic oxidation: electrochemical oxidation of metal or alloy. The metal or alloy parts are used as anodes to form oxide films on their surfaces by electrolysis. The metal oxide film changes the surface state and properties,
Such as surface coloring, improving corrosion resistance, enhancing wear resistance and hardness, protecting metal surface, etc.
5. Infiltration: the sealing medium (usually low viscosity liquid) is infiltrated into the micropores (fine seams) through natural infiltration (i.e. micropore self-priming), vacuum pumping and pressurization, and then the gap is filled
The sealing medium in the gap is solidified by cooling or heating to seal the gap.
6. Oil spraying: spray paint on the product surface and dry it naturally.
7. Sand blasting: It uses compressed air as the power to form a high-speed jet beam to spray the materials (copper ore, quartz sand, carborundum, iron sand, sea sand) to the surface of the workpiece to be treated at a high speed, so as to change the appearance or shape of the external surface of the workpiece surface,
Due to the impact and cutting effect of abrasive on the workpiece surface, the workpiece surface can obtain a certain degree of cleanliness and different roughness, and the mechanical properties of the workpiece surface can be improved, so the fatigue resistance of the workpiece is improved
The adhesion between layers extends the durability of the coating film, and is also conducive to leveling and decoration of the coating.
Enter Your Message