1.Precision parts processing requirements for process personnel: an experienced process personnel can develop scientific, precise, efficient process flow, process flow is the guiding norms of Foshan precision parts processing, but also the basis for CNC programming. Process is not good, the whole factory is busy!
2. Requirements for equipment precision: the precision of the selected processing equipment itself, should meet the precision requirements of precision parts processing, processing equipment precision if not up to, there will be no way to process the precision parts to meet the requirements.
3. Requirements for the operator: the operator is directly engaged in the field operation of technical engineering personnel, the need to strictly implement the process, should have the most basic operation of equipment tools, experience, hands-on ability. Can actually solve problems.
4. Requirements for gauge testing: the good or bad of the measuring equipment, directly affects the test results of precision parts. If the measurement equipment, there is no way to detect the required tolerance accuracy. Then it does not have, the evaluation of precision parts, more can not provide engineers with quality improvement direction and data.
5. The requirements of the material: material on the precision parts processing put forward very obvious differences in the requirements of different materials processing performance is different. Requirements for processing parameters also have different. We need to select the appropriate tool, revolution, feed, and various processing parameters according to the processing performance of the material.
6. Requirements for tolerance accuracy: the level of tolerance accuracy directly affects the machining process and the selection of processing equipment and processing parameters. This requires our process engineers and operators to have a quantitative precision grasp of tolerance accuracy. Only then can we process the precision parts that meet the requirements.
7. requirements of the environment: processing environment refers to, machine and equipment workshop environment, to meet the requirements of precision parts processing. At times, the floor vibration and noise or air cleanliness, too much dust. Temperature, humidity will affect the precision and stability of precision parts processing.