Contact Person : Perfect
Phone Number : 18575535002
August 3, 2022
For the machining accuracy level, people's requirements are getting higher and higher. Therefore, in order to achieve the product quality control of mechanical parts and meet the requirements of customers for mechanical parts, the machining level of mechanical parts has been standardized in the field of mechanical manufacturing. This specification is applicable to the processing of most mechanical parts and is one of the reference materials for customer inspection product standards. So, what is the general mechanical parts processing level specification?
1. Machined surface of mechanical parts
(1) Class a surface: attach great importance to the decorative surface, and there are high requirements for the surface during the use of parts.
(2) Grade B surface: pay more attention to the decorative surface, and only occasionally see the surface in the use of parts.
(3) Grade C surface: the decorative surface is not required to be high, and only appears inside the part.
2. Machining accuracy requirements for mechanical parts
(1) Materials of machined parts: it needs to meet the drawing requirements provided by customers and the national standards for materials. Common specifications include stainless steel material specification, aluminum alloy material specification and carbon structural steel material specification.
(2) If the drawings of machined parts provided by customers are not marked with dimensional tolerances, they can be inspected with reference to the requirements of gb/t1804-f for unmarked tolerances of national standard linear dimensions.
(3) If the drawing does not identify the angle tolerance, refer to the unmarked tolerance gb/t11335-m of the national standard angle for inspection.
(4) Angle tolerance can be checked by referring to the unmarked tolerance gb/t1184-h of national standard shape and position.
3. Quality control of machined parts
(1) For drawings: if you find that the representation on the drawings is unclear, fuzzy, wrong and other problems after receiving the drawings, you should contact and communicate with the customer in time to confirm the solution of the problems.
(2) The process of parts processing needs to be formulated in advance and strictly observed in the processing process.
(3) During the processing of parts, if there is a processing error or the size exceeds the tolerance range, it is necessary to communicate with the process personnel to let the process personnel confirm whether the parts are available.
(4) If the parts need to be scribed before processing, the traces should be removed in time after processing.
(5) After parts are processed, deburring, chamfering and rounding off of edges and corners after drilling are required (except for special requirements).
4. Control of appearance of machined parts
(1) Mechanical bumps and surface scratches similar to those caused by improper operation are not allowed on the surface of class a surface, and a small amount of class B and C can exist.
(2) Deformation and cracks are not allowed on surfaces a, B and C, which will seriously affect the subsequent work of the parts.
(3) If the surface of parts needs surface treatment, oxide layer, rust and uneven defects are not allowed on the surface.
5. Quality inspection of machined parts
(1) Appearance inspection: carefully observe the surface, and it is not allowed to have cracks, scratches, bumps, unevenness, warpage and deformation on the surface. At the same time, the roughness of the surface should meet the requirements.
(2) Material inspection: materials are the basis of products, so the inspection of materials needs to meet the relevant regulations and requirements of the state and customers.
(3) Dimension and tolerance inspection: inspect in strict accordance with the drawings.
(4) Thread and hole inspection: with the help of tooth gauge, plug gauge or screw inspection, the bottom hole of the thread is not greater than 0.1mm of the standard bottom hole.
Enter Your Message