1. At work
(1) The operator should operate in accordance with the requirements of the regulations, such as to leave the machine, then the gas source should be turned off, power supply, can not leave the machine in an unoccupied state.
(2) The machine tool should not be overloaded, over performance use.
(3) tools, workpieces, etc. should be correctly clamped, and clamping should be firmly, can not be heavy hammering.
(4) drive and feed mechanism, to check whether it can work properly.
(5) Tools and abrasives should be kept sharp, if they become blunt, or broken, they should be replaced immediately.
(6) Safety guards can not be removed at will, if not the device, the machine can not be used.
(7) The machine should not be put on the tools, workpieces or other debris.
(8) machine operation, should always pay attention to, if there are abnormalities should immediately stop to check.
(9) The machine should be kept clean, clean.
2. After work
(1) operating handles, switches, etc., to be in the correct position.
(2) After the machine stops running, cut off the air supply and power supply.
(3) Clean the machine, clean the work site, and then carry out maintenance work on the machine.
(4) Do the job records and handover work.