1. Before precision machining, check whether the moving part is filled with lubricating oil, then start and check whether the clutch and brake are normal, and idle the machine tool for 1-3 minutes. It is strictly prohibited to operate when there is a mechanical failure.
2. All employees shall check whether their clothes meet the work requirements before entering the work position and preparing for parts processing. Slippers, high heels and clothes that affect safety are not allowed. Those with long hair should wear safety helmets. Keep correct posture at work and have enough spirit to cope with work. If you find that you feel unwell, you should leave the job immediately and report to the leader. During the operation, the operator must concentrate, no chatting, and cooperate with each other. The operator must not operate under the state of irritability and fatigue, so as to avoid accidents and ensure the safety of operation.
3. Only after all other personnel leave the mechanical working area and take away the sundries on the workbench can the power be turned on to start the machinery for safe processing.
4. When off duty, the power supply should be turned off, and the finished products, leftover materials and sundries on the post should be sorted out to ensure the clean and safe working environment.
5. After the machine is started, it is transported and operated by one person. Other people are not allowed to press the electric building or step on the foot switch board, nor put their hands into the mechanical working area or touch the moving parts of the machine with their hands. When the machine is working, it is forbidden to stretch your hand into the slider working area, and it is forbidden to take and place the workpiece by hand. Standard tools must be used when taking and placing workpieces in the die. In case of abnormal sound or machine failure, turn off the power switch immediately for inspection.
6. When replacing the mold, first turn off the power supply, and then start to install and debug the mold after the movement Department of the punch stops running. After installation and adjustment, move the flywheel by hand for trial punching twice, and check whether the upper and lower molds are symmetrical and reasonable, whether the screws are firm, and whether the blank holder is in a reasonable position.