(1) Minimize unnecessary flexion and toe movement for machining operations.
(2) Accurate positioning and fastening to prevent errors caused by vibration.
(3) The movement direction of the operating parts of the equipment and the movement direction of the operated parts should meet the requirements and should be easily marked.
(4) Establish the necessary interlocking mechanism to prevent danger caused by uncoordinated actions during the operation.
(5) The structure and layout of handles, handwheels and buttons shall meet the requirements. Generally, the start button should be installed on the casing, and a protective ring to prevent accidental contact should be installed, and the automatic ejection device should be installed on the shaft.
Contact Us at Any Time