1.Before processing each procedure, it is required to strictly confirm whether the applied tool is consistent with the procedure.
2. Confirm whether the length of the tool and the selected clamping tool head are suitable when installing the tool.
3. It is forbidden to start the door during the operation of the machine tool to avoid flying knives or workpieces.
4. In case of tool collision during processing, the operator must stop the machine immediately, such as pressing the "emergency stop" button or the "reset key" button or adjusting the "feed rate" to zero.
5. In the same workpiece, the tool should be kept in the same area every time to ensure the accuracy of the tool when it is connected with the CNC machining center.
6. If excessive machining allowance is found during machining, it is necessary to use "single segment" or "pause" to reset the X, y and Z values, then manually mill them off and then shake them back to "zero" to allow them to run on their own.
7. Operators shall not leave the machine tool or regularly check the operation status of the machine tool during self operation. If they need to leave midway, they must designate relevant personnel to check.
8. Clean the aluminum slag in the machine tool to prevent the aluminum slag from absorbing oil before the light knife is sprayed.
9. Try to blow with air in the roughing procedure, and inject oil in the light knife procedure.
10. The workpiece shall be cleaned and deburred in time after being off the machine.
11. When off duty, operators must make timely and accurate handover to ensure that subsequent processing can be carried out normally.
12. Before shutdown, ensure that the tool magazine is at the original position and the XYZ axis is at the center position. Turn off the power supply on the machine tool operation panel and the main power supply in turn.
13. In case of thunderstorm, the power supply must be cut off immediately to stop working.
In addition to the above points, there are a lot of things that need our attention from time to time. The system should pay attention to, and the machine should also pay attention to maintenance. In fact, most of the time, the machine will break down, which is largely due to the improper operation of the user. The machine will be maintained irregularly, and the machine will not be inspected and preheated before startup. Due to the bad environment, some companies keep the machine in dark and humid for a long time, and the dust is everywhere, The corrosion of oil and other chemical liquids, as well as the unauthorized movement of the machine by the production personnel, can easily lead to problems of the machine. In fact, if these problems are handled in a timely manner, the service life of our machine will definitely be much longer, the processing accuracy and performance of the machine will be as new as new, the loss will be greatly reduced, and the replacement frequency of parts and components will be reduced, saving a lot of time and cost