As a low-carbon series of 316 steel, 316L stainless steel has the same characteristics as 316 steel and excellent grain boundary corrosion resistance.
It is an austenitic stainless steel. Due to the addition of Mo element, its corrosion resistance and high-temperature strength have been greatly improved. The high-temperature resistance can reach 1200-1300 degrees and can be used under harsh conditions.
Processing technology: SLM laser metal powder melting
1. Corrosion resistance. It has good corrosion resistance in the production of pulp and paper. Moreover, 316L stainless steel is also resistant to the corrosion of the ocean and aggressive industrial atmosphere.
2. Heat resistance. 316L stainless steel has good oxidation resistance in intermittent use below 1600 degrees and continuous use below 1700 degrees.
The stainless steel has good heat resistance in the range of 800-1575 degrees. The carbide precipitation resistance of 316L stainless steel is better than that of 316 stainless steel.
The characteristics of 316L steel are as follows:
1) Cold rolled products have good gloss and beautiful appearance;
2) Due to the addition of Mo, the corrosion resistance, especially the pitting resistance, is excellent;
3) Excellent high temperature strength;
4) Excellent work hardening (weak magnetism after processing);
5) No magnetism in solid solution state;
6) Compared with 304 stainless steel, the price is higher.
316L is a kind of molybdenum containing stainless steel, and its performance is better than 310 and 304 stainless steel, so it is recognized by the market.
It is commonly used for heat exchanger of pulp and paper equipment, dyeing equipment, film processing equipment, pipeline, materials for external use of buildings in coastal areas, and watch chain and case of high-class watches.
Marine engineering equipment, chemical, dye, papermaking, oxalic acid, fertilizer and other production equipment; Photography, food industry, coastal facilities, ropes, etc.