Contact Person : Perfect
Phone Number : 18575535002
November 28, 2022
1. Each type of spring has different specifications, which have been determined during design. Springs should not be easily replaced with each other in use, and should not be changed at will.
2. The selection of the spring mounting hole and the diameter of the central shaft is critical to the normal use of the spring, and both play a role in stabilizing and guiding the spring.
3. The guide length of the spring refers to the length of the central axis of the spring and the depth of the recess. If the guide length is insufficient, the spring will bend or tilt under force, causing friction between the spring and the recess and the central axis, resulting in the spring
Early failure of. When ensuring the spring stroke, the guide length is greater than 1/2 of the free length.
4. The upper and lower mounting surfaces of the spring must be parallel to each other. The upper and lower ends of the standard spring are machined very smoothly by the equipment. However, if the spring is sheared, the joint cannot be flush with the end face.
5. During mold repair and maintenance, new and old springs should not be used together, which will cause uneven load on the spring, which is an early failure of the spring with large load.
6. Prevent impurities such as scrap iron and waste materials from mixing in the spring. The sundries will reduce the effective number of coils of the spring, so that the local part of the spring will be damaged by high stress. During use, it is necessary to frequently check whether there are foreign matters in the spring.
7. Maintenance personnel often modify standard springs due to lack of suitable springs in use, such as truncation, grinding of internal and external diameters or tandem springs, which will cause the springs to fail to maintain their original characteristics, resulting in early
Enter Your Message