Contact Person : Perfect
Phone Number : 18575535002
October 12, 2022
◆ Common sense of sand blasting and rust removal
Sand blasting derusting uses compressed air as the power to form a high-speed jet beam to spray the materials (copper ore, quartz sand, carborundum, iron sand, Hainan sand) to the surface of the workpiece to be treated at a high speed, so that the appearance or shape of the external surface of the workpiece surface changes. Due to the impact and cutting effect of the abrasive on the workpiece surface, the workpiece surface can obtain a certain degree of cleanliness and different roughness, The mechanical properties of the workpiece surface are improved, so the fatigue resistance of the workpiece is improved, the adhesion between the workpiece and the coating is increased, the durability of the coating is extended, and it is also conducive to the leveling and decoration of the coating.
◆ Application scope of sand blasting
1. Sand blasting before workpiece coating and workpiece bonding can remove all dirt such as rust skin on the surface of the workpiece, and establish a very important basic diagram (commonly called rough surface) on the surface of the workpiece. Moreover, it can achieve different degrees of roughness by changing abrasives of different particle sizes, such as the abrasives of flying abrasive abrasives, which greatly improves the binding force between the workpiece and coatings and plating materials. Or the bonding parts can be bonded more firmly with better quality.
2. The cleaning, polishing and sandblasting of the rough surface of castings and workpieces after heat treatment can clean all dirt (such as oxide skin, oil stain and other residues) on the surface of castings and forgings and workpieces after heat treatment, and polish the surface of workpieces to improve the smoothness of workpieces, which can expose uniform metal color of workpieces, making the appearance of workpieces more beautiful and good-looking.
3. Burr cleaning and surface beautification sandblasting of machined parts can clean the tiny burrs on the surface of the workpiece, make the surface of the workpiece more smooth, eliminate the harm of burrs, and improve the grade of the workpiece. And sandblasting can make a small round corner at the junction of the workpiece surface, making the workpiece more beautiful and precise.
4. Improve the mechanical properties of parts After sandblasting, the mechanical parts can produce even and fine concave convex surfaces on the surface of the parts, so that the lubricating oil can be stored, thus improving the lubricating conditions, reducing noise and increasing the service life of the machinery.
5. Polishing function For some special purpose workpieces, sandblasting can achieve different reflections or matting at will. For example, the polishing of stainless steel workpieces and plastics, the polishing of jade, the matting of wooden furniture surfaces, the patterns on the frosted glass surfaces, and the texturing of cloth surfaces.
Enter Your Message