For mechanical processing enterprises, in order to meet the needs of the company's product expansion work, according to the company's existing production situation, the company's years of experience, as well as the different production processes and characteristics of different models, it is necessary to refine and revise the CNC machining center man hour quota. Now let's introduce how to formulate the working hours of CNC machining centers.
1. The Significance of Working Hours of CNC Machining Center
Considering the current technical level and management level of the enterprise, the advanced and reasonable man hour quota level can be achieved by improving the operating conditions and operating efficiency, which provides a scientific basis for the production organization and operation management of the enterprise.
2. Calculation of working hours of CNC machining centers
In order to make the formulation of man hour quota more advanced, reasonable, standardized and scientific, and provide a basic data platform for operation and management, the Technical Center, HR&Labor Department, Planning&Finance Department and other relevant departments were organized to revise man hour, and a man hour measurement project team was established:
(1) Relevant departments discuss and determine the standards based on the current situation and past experience of the enterprise;
(2) Summarize the discussion results and formulate the statistical table of man hour quota;
(3) The processing technology of some special processing parts is summarized as a reference for the formulation of processing time.
(4) Adjust the staffing, and reduce the professional staffing for some simple operations.
(5) The original man hours were compared with the revised man hours according to each discipline, and the situation was summarized.
3. Problems in the formulation of NC machining hours
(1) The standard of man hour quota formulated for different models is not uniform, which makes it impossible to measure the processing man hour and fails to reflect the rationality of man hour quota.
(2) The basis for working hours of the same profession in each workshop is not uniform, and the principle of equal pay for equal work has not been reflected.
(3) After years of revision, some models tend to be advanced and reasonable, while the standards for newly launched models are relatively loose when formulating processing hours.
4. Methods and Steps for Working Hours of NC Machining
(1) When formulating the working hours of CNC machining centers, it is necessary to formulate the working hour quota standard in combination with the actual process level and industry level.
(2) The company's quota standards are analyzed in detail to further subdivide the processing procedures to ensure the enforceability of man hours.
(3) After completing the first two steps, complete the CNC machining center man hour quota statistics table.
(4) Revise the work step by step according to the statistical table of man hour quota.
(5) Determine the man hour quota standard and organize relevant personnel to finalize the draft.
(6) After the official release of the revised model, the man hour quota of other models shall be standardized based on this standard.