There are many influencing factors to improve the smoothness of stainless steel parts in the processing process, including lathes, materials and cutting tools.
1. The wrinkle of parts is difficult to deal with, and there are many factors. If it is a long shaft, it may be that the jacking force of the tailstock is not enough, or the tailstock is moving. If there is no problem with the tailstock, tool wear, including processing parameters, cutting fluid and other problems.
2. For the materials of stainless steel parts, the corresponding cutting tools shall be selected.
3. Including the problems of the machine tool itself.
4. The main reason is that the processing strength of stainless steel parts is too long, and the length of machined parts is too long.
5. Too high rotating speed will cause resonance of machine tools and parts and tools, and will also produce patterns.
terms of settlement:
First of all, we should ensure the stability of the lathe, the fixation of the lathe, and whether there will be shaking when the spindle is running at high speed. Secondly, the coolant is very important. Secondly, your tool should be ground well, and the chip removal groove should be opened well to prevent the workpiece from being scratched due to poor chip discharge, and the turning tool should be made into an arc angle when chamfering. In addition, do not resist the tool when installing the tool. Finally, match the spindle speed and feed speed, so that the lines processed by stainless steel parts are better.