With the continuous development of society, China's manufacturing industry has made continuous progress to meet people's increasing material needs. In particular, CNC processing industry is the mainstay of manufacturing industry, playing an indelible role in the Pearl River Delta. CNC processing, also known as computer gong processing, was called in early Hong Kong. In Guangdong, we have all become CNC machining centers, which is a new type of processing technology and can process materials by programming processing programs.
Automobile cnc parts processing
1、 Factors affecting CNC processing price:
1. We quote according to the complexity of the drawings sent by the customer. The more complex the drawings are, the more complex the parts to be processed by the CNC lathe are. That is, the higher the machining accuracy and requirements are, naturally, the quotation will be affected.
2. Judge the CNC processing cost according to the quantity of parts. If the customer gives us enough parts but fails to meet the conditions for mold opening, we can use CNC processing equipment to reduce their costs a lot. We can process them in small batches with CNC, which is naturally much cheaper.
3. Judge the CNC processing cost according to the processing accuracy of parts. Customers have high requirements for the accuracy of parts, such as medical parts processing, communication equipment parts processing, robot parts processing, etc... Such parts processing requires high CNC processing systems and tools, and naturally CNC processing costs are very high.
4. The CNC processing cost is affected according to the materials processed for spare parts. The material given by the customer is quite hard. How about titanium alloy materials, titanium steel, etc. This undoubtedly requires very high cutting tools, and it takes a long time to work.
2、 Rough valuation method of CNC processing price:
1. For large parts, the parts with large surface volume and large mass can be divided into two cases:
① The difficulty of CNC processing is average. The ratio of CNC lathe processing cost to the cost of raw materials for the whole part is about 1:1, which is inversely proportional to the purchase volume. We use this valuation method to judge the CNC processing price.
② If the CNC machining of spare parts is difficult, the ratio of CNC lathe machining cost to the cost of raw materials of the whole part is about 1.2~1.5:1, which is inversely proportional to the purchase volume.
2. For small and medium-sized parts processed by CNC, there are also two cases:
① For parts with ordinary CNC processing difficulty, the ratio of CNC lathe processing cost to the cost of raw materials for the whole part is about 2~3:1, which is inversely proportional to the purchase volume.
② For parts with high CNC processing difficulty, the ratio of CNC lathe processing cost to the cost of raw materials for the whole part is about 5-10:1, which is inversely proportional to the purchase volume.
Norplat CNC processing factory
The above are the four major factors that affect the CNC processing price and the CNC processing price evaluation method. It describes the influence of lathe processing on materials, processing accuracy, parts complexity, and CNC processing price. Therefore, it is very important for you to choose reliable and powerful CNC processing manufacturers. Only by getting familiar with their quotation process and processing service capabilities, and taking multiple considerations, can you experience high-quality CNC processing services.