Non standard hardware parts need to be cleaned before leaving the factory, during assembly and after assembly. Cleaning after trial operation as required can better carry out high-precision production. The cleanliness of non-standard hardware parts processing and cleaning will directly affect the assembly quality and the service life of construction machinery. This is a very important link in the assembly of construction machinery. The processing and cleaning of non-standard hardware parts can have the functions of corrosion prevention, rust prevention and carbon removal. According to its material, structural characteristics, pollution and cleanliness requirements, the correct cleaning method is selected.
The processing and cleaning principle of non-standard hardware parts is to wet the surface of the parts, and the cleaning agent penetrates into the contact interface between the dirt and the parts, so that the dirt falls off, disperses, or dissolves from the surface of the parts. Emulsions and suspensions are formed on the surface of parts to achieve the purpose of cleaning.
(1) Scrubbing: put the parts into the container of cleaning agent and scrub with cotton yarn or brush with a brush. This method is easy to operate, simple equipment, but low efficiency. It is suitable for single piece, small batch and small non-standard hardware parts. Generally, gasoline should not be used because it is fat soluble, which will damage people's health and easily cause fire.
(2) To boil and wash, put the cleaning agent and the cleaned non-standard hardware parts into a cleaning tank with appropriate size welded with steel plate, heat it to 80~90 ℃ with a stove under the tank, and boil and wash it for 3~5min.
(3) Spray cleaning: spray cleaning agent with certain pressure and temperature onto the surface of parts to remove oil stains. This method has good cleaning effect and high production efficiency, but the equipment is complex, which is suitable for cleaning parts with less complex shape and serious oil dirt on the surface.
(4) Vibration cleaning: put the parts to be cleaned on the cleaning basket or cleaning rack of the vibration cleaning machine and immerse them in the cleaning agent. The vibration generated by the cleaning machine simulates the manual rinsing action and the chemical action of the cleaning fluid to remove oil stains.
(5) Ultrasonic cleaning depends on the chemical action of the cleaning agent and the ultrasonic vibration introduced into the cleaning solution to remove oil stains.