Factors to be considered in the selection of surface processing methods for cnc machined parts
The machining method of workpiece surface in CNC precision machining factory depends on the technical requirements of the machined surface. However, it should be noted that these technical requirements are not necessarily those specified on the part drawing. Sometimes, due to technical reasons, they may be higher than the requirements on the part drawing in some aspects. For example, due to the misalignment of the datum, the machining requirements for some cnc workpiece surfaces have been improved. Or as a precision benchmark, higher processing requirements may be put forward.
After defining the technical requirements for each CNC machining part surface, the final machining method that can guarantee the requirements can be selected accordingly, and several working steps and the machining method for each working step can be determined. The processing method selected for CNC processing parts shall meet the requirements of part quality, good processing economy and high production efficiency. For this reason, the following factors should be considered when selecting the processing method:
1. The machining accuracy and surface roughness obtained by any cnc machining method have a considerable range, but only in a very narrow range is economic, and the machining accuracy within this range is economic machining accuracy. Therefore, when selecting the processing method, the corresponding processing method that can obtain economic processing accuracy should be selected.
2. Consider the characteristics of CNC workpiece materials.
3. The structural shape and size of CNC workpiece shall be considered.
4. Consider productivity and economic requirements. High efficiency and advanced technology shall be adopted for mass production. It can even fundamentally change the manufacturing method of the blank, thereby reducing the amount of labor in machining.
5. The existing equipment and technical conditions of Dongguan CNC precision processing plant shall be considered. When choosing the processing method, we should make full use of the existing equipment, tap the potential of the enterprise, and give play to the enthusiasm and creativity of workers. However, it should also be considered to continuously improve the existing processing methods and equipment, adopt new technologies and improve the process level