The machining method of the surface of CNC workpiece depends on the technical requirements of the machined surface. However, it should be noted that these technical requirements are not necessarily the requirements specified in the part drawing, and sometimes they may be higher than the requirements on the part drawing due to process reasons. For example, the machining requirements for the surface of some CNC machined parts are increased due to the non coincidence of the datum. Or higher processing requirements may be put forward due to being used as a precision reference.
After the technical requirements of the surface of each CNC machining part are defined, the final machining method that can meet the requirements can be selected accordingly, and the machining methods of several steps and each step can be determined. The selected CNC machining method should meet the requirements of part quality, good machining economy and high production efficiency. Therefore, the following factors should be considered when selecting the processing method:
1. The machining accuracy and surface roughness that can be obtained by any CNC machining method have a considerable range, but only in a narrow range can it be economical. The machining accuracy in this range is the economic machining accuracy. Therefore, when selecting the processing method, the corresponding processing method that can obtain economic processing accuracy should be selected.
2. The properties of CNC workpiece materials shall be considered.
3. The structural shape and size of CNC machining parts shall be considered.
4. Productivity and economic requirements shall be considered. High efficiency advanced technology shall be adopted for mass production. It can even fundamentally change the manufacturing method of the blank and reduce the labor amount of machining.
5. Consider the existing equipment and technical conditions of the factory or workshop When selecting the processing method, we should make full use of the existing equipment, tap the potential of the enterprise, and give play to the enthusiasm and creativity of the workers. However, continuous improvement of existing processing methods and equipment, adoption of new technologies and improvement of process level shall also be considered.