When using CNC machine tools, it is necessary to maintain the CNC machine tools every day. The daily maintenance mainly includes:
1. Guide rail lubricating oil tank, oil pointer, oil volume: the oil pointer and oil volume meet the requirements, and the pump can start and stop regularly.
2. All guide rail surfaces of the shaft: remove chips and dirt, lubricate adequately, and the guide rail is free of scratches.
3. Compressed air source pressure: the pneumatic control pressure is normal.
4. Air source, automatic water separator air filter, automatic dryer: clean the water filtered out by the water separator in time, and the automatic dryer works normally.
5. Oil level of gas-liquid steering gear and oil level of gas-liquid supercharger: when the oil level is lower than the minimum limit, fill the oil in time.
6. Main shaft lubrication Thermostatic Oil Tank: it works normally, the temperature range is adjusted, and the oil volume is sufficient.
7. Hydraulic system of machine tool: no noise, normal pressure, no leakage of pipelines and joints, and the working oil level meets the requirements.
8. Hydraulic balance system: the balance pressure indication is normal. When the balance coordinate moves rapidly, the balance valve works normally.
9. Input and output devices of CNC system: the photoelectric reader is clean and the mechanical structure is well lubricated.
10. Numerical control, PC, machine tool electrical cabinet, heat dissipation and ventilation: the cooling fan of each electrical cabinet works normally, and the air duct filter screen is not blocked.
11. All protective covers: the guide rail and machine tool cover are free of looseness and water leakage, and the electrical cabinet is well sealed.
12. Clean the filter screen of the electrical cabinet.
CNC machine programming and operation - preventive maintenance in CNC machine operation jpg
The above is routine maintenance. For CNC machine tools, minor inspection and repair are also required every six months:
1. Ball screw: clean the old grease and apply new grease.
2. Constant temperature oil tank for shaft lubrication: clean the filter and replace the lubricating oil.
3. Hydraulic oil circuit: clean the overflow valve, pressure reducing valve, oil filter and the bottom of the oil tank to keep the hydraulic oil clean.
A major inspection shall be carried out every year:
1. Check or replace the carbon brush of servo motor: the carbon brush length is appropriate, and the new carbon brush can be used normally only after running in.
2. Oil filter of lubricating oil pump: clean the bottom of lubricating oil pool and replace the oil filter in time.
There are also some that need to be inspected and maintained irregularly:
1. Insert strips of each guide rail and press the rollers: this needs to be adjusted according to the machine tool manual of the CNC machine tool.
2. Cooling water tank: clean the bottom of the water tank, clean the filter and keep the coolant clean.
3. Chip conveyor: clean the chips without jamming.
4. Waste oil pool: remove waste oil in time.
5. Spindle drive belt: adjust the tightness according to the machine tool manual.