What is the maintenance and maintenance work of aluminum profiles? The following South Aluminum manufacturers will give you a brief introduction. Good results can be achieved by doing the following seven things:
1. Soft cloths and towels are suitable for scrubbing. It is strictly forbidden to use corundum powder, sandpaper, wire brushes or other abrasives to scrub the aluminum surface.
2. It is strictly forbidden to loosely load the aluminum alloy profiles during shipment, causing bruises.
3. When the surface of the aluminum profile is corroded and polluted, it should be cleaned in time. The scale can be stained with alcohol or scented glue with a soft cloth (first use alcohol to scrub, if not, then consider using scented glue) to scrub, and then wash it with water .
4. It should be cleaned with warm water containing lubricants or neutral detergents, and acidic or alkaline detergents are not allowed.
5. Soft cloths and towels are suitable for scrubbing. It is strictly forbidden to use corundum powder, sandpaper, wire brushes or other friction objects to scrub the surface of aluminum profiles.
6. For aluminum alloy profiles after cleaning, it is best to use high-quality topcoat protective wax to polish the anodized film, or evenly spray a layer of acrylic resin-based varnish.
7. According to the environmental conditions of use, aluminum alloy profiles should be cleaned of pollutants regularly to maintain brightness.
Contact Us at Any Time